Good news 🎉 You will now be able to automatically order and recharge digital meal voucher cards
Today, meal vouchers providers operating in France can build an integration with PayFit to automate the order and the recharge of meal voucher cards.
Only available for meal vouchers providers with 🇫🇷 customers that distribute digital meal voucher cards to their collaborators.
In PayFit, the admin can allocate meal vouchers to collaborators and define some rules for all collaborators.
Rules can be done at collective level or at individual level. PayFit will take in consideration the collective rules, and then the individual rule if different.
- The admin can deduct half-days non worked in the calculation of meal vouchers
- The admin can decide not deduct meal vouchers when the collaborator has a customer lunch expensed
- The admin can deduct meal vouchers when the collaborators is in home office
- Forfait month or real (with leaves and absences)
Check how it looks like on PayFit for the admin :
- You can automatically order a meal voucher card when a new employee is created in PayFit.
- You can automatically recharge meal voucher cards after the payroll run.
Order a new meal vouchers card
As a payroll & HRIS solution, we recommend to order the new card as soon as the employee is created in PayFit so that the collaborator can get his meal card with his welcome box during his onboarding.
Based on the start date of the collaborator, which the contractual date, you can order the new meal voucher card.
Meal vouchers on paper are not handled by the integration. Therefore customers will need to upload the CSV file from PayFit and import into your solution to input the correct amounts of vouchers per employee per month.
Updated 9 months ago